Whether you are talking about our great fashion forward product selection, store expansion, or just plain old merchandising savvy, our company is dedicated to continued sales growth.
We are a local furniture leader whose people absolutely make the difference and our passion for service and flair for design has earned us the title the "Best Furniture store in Loudoun County" for the past nineteen years.
Come grow with us and you’ll see that we truly recognize, appreciate, and reward those who show exceptional performance.
Belfort Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All five showrooms!
BELFORT GALLERIES • BELFORT BASICS • BELFORT KIDS • BELFORT MATTRESS • BELFORT INTERIORS
Training class forming now
Responsible for providing superior customer service and support for a fast-paced selling floor environment.
To qualify, you must be friendly, assertive, and enthusiastic and have a positive outlook.
Bring your flair for design and passion for customers to Belfort today and watch your commissions soar (our best salespeople earn six figures).
We have an excellent training paid program. Find out why some of our best sales people started out as our customers!
Click Here to Apply Online
Email your resume to HR@belfortfurniture.com or call 703-406-7600, ext 1127.
The Website Associate will assist the Website/E-Commerce Manager with different category functions and be an active member of the E-Commerce Sales Team. The candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment with a sense of urgency and have a strong work ethic. The Website/E-Commerce Associate will need to work collaboratively with the E-Commerce team and Merchandising team. This position will work closely with the Operations and Sales departments as well.
-Assist with maintenance of online product catalog to ensure that all merchandise is displayed accurately and posted in a timely fashion
-Photograph products and create online product listings for custom upholstery, one-of-a-kind products and Clearance items
-Periodically audit website for any technical issues, product information discrepancies, pricing discrepancies, SKU information, missing content, etc.
-Answer questions from sales staff regarding website use and content
-Develop content for social media outlets including Instagram, Pinterest and blog
-Serve customers in a friendly manner by managing and answering email inbox and placing online orders
-Actively engage in live chat with consumers who are visiting www.belfortfurniture.com to help answer questions and facilitate sales
-Take phone calls from customers with questions about our website and product posted online
-Create custom webpages using templates
-Assisting with marketing and sales initiatives in the digital space
-Photography skills and experience with Photoshop
-Proficient with Microsoft Office and aptitude to learn new software
-Strong written and verbal communication skills
-Previous e-commerce, retail, or catalog experience
-Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
-Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
Friday – Tuesday 9:30am – 6:00pm (off on Wednesdays and Thursdays)
This is a full time opportunity in our Customer Care Call Center. The individual we are looking for must have a strong background in providing outstanding customer care and service solutions. The individual should be self-motivated with good follow-up skills and the ability to multi-task.
- 1-3 years of practical customer service, clerical, sales or other relevant experience preferably in a retail environment. Prior Call Center experience is a plus.
- Experience in the furniture industry is highly preferred
- This person must people oriented and a team player with a positive attitude. This candidate should be able to demonstrate their customer service capabilities and the ability to be a creative and proactive problem solver.
- Proficiency in computers including retail systems and programs.
- Ability to communicate effectively via both telephone and face-to-face contact is required. Customer contact, problem solving skills, and the ability to diffuse situations while remaining professional are essential to this position.
- Ability to excel and support customers and co-workers in a team environment while functioning as a self-directed learner
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in dynamic and high energy environment.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and balance customer priorities.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle highly escalated situations with grace and professionalism
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making.
- Handle issues in the best interest of the both customer and company
- Resolve customer issues with minimal supervision.
- Follow up with internal and external customers in a timely fashion.
- Maintain accurate records by utilizing all available technology.
Tuesday - Saturday 9:30am to 6:00pm
Hourly Rate: $12.50 to $14.00 (based on industry experience)
Nothing on this page may be copied or reproduced without explicit permission.