To schedule a delivery for a nominal fee or pick up your furniture at our warehouse please call our Distribution Delivery Center.
703-406-7600, press 2 or email us.
Hours: Monday - Saturday 10-6
Sunday Noon - 5
- Furniture may be picked up at our warehouse.
- Some furniture may require assembly; please see your salesperson for details.
- Please remember to inspect your furniture thoroughly before leaving our warehouse.
- We will assist in placing your merchandise in your vehicle, however, proper loading and securing of the product is your responsibility.
- No damage claims will be accepted once the furniture leaves the warehouse
Belfort Furniture offers in-home delivery and set-up. Our professionally trained personnel will unwrap, place, and assemble your furniture in the appropriate room.
- All merchandise must be paid in full two (2) days prior to delivery. No CODs are accepted.
- Credit card and debit card payments are accepted on the phone by calling 703-406-7600, ext. 5.
- Our distribution center will confirm your delivery date 24 hours prior to delivery. Please understand that some circumstances beyond our control, such as poor weather conditions and traffic jams, can delay delivery time frames.
- Please keep in mind that we deliver furniture to hundreds of homes each week. In order to serve all of our customers fairly, we request 48 hours notice to make a change in your delivery appointment. If you cancel a delivery less than 48 hours before its scheduled delivery we will charge a handling fee equal to delivery charge.
Preparing for Your Furniture Delivery
Please click here to view our Measuring for Delivery tips and checklist flyer.
- Please make sure someone 18 years of age or older is at home to accept your delivery.
- Make sure the truck can get as close to your home as possible. If necessary, please park your car on the street to allow our truck to get into your driveway.
- Please restrain pets and make sure toys and other items are removed from areas where the delivery crew might walk.
- Please make sure your walkway is shoveled during the winter months.
- Delivery teams are not allowed to move existing furniture in your home. They also cannot set up electrical equipment.
During inclement weather, Belfort Furniture will determine whether it is safe for our drivers to make deliveries. To review our complete terms and conditions, please contact a salesperson, 703-406-7600.