Click Here to Get Started
(this will open the room planner in a popup window)
Belfort introduces our new Roomplanner Design System!
FREE online floor planning tool.
Layout your rooms, save your designs, email them to friends, and rearrange them, again, all on one intuitive, easy-to-use page!
With the interactive Roomplanner, you can lay out your room, plus, change dimensions, place furniture, change sizes to match the furniture you want to purchase, create your room to scale and even add doors, windows and other architectural elements. This interactive floor plan tool is a great way to fit furniture to scale into your room plan.
By using the interactive Roomplanner, you can lay out the precise dimensions of your room online. With a few clicks of a mouse, you can drag furniture around the room to see exactly how everything will fit. You can use our detailed scaled furniture symbols to depict your room layout. See how furniture will fit in the room between windows and doors, see how furniture placement will affect the traffic flow in the room and see how focal points and symmetry have been used to create a useful and beautiful setting. Reevising the plan is easy.
Mix it up – Move it around – Find what works!
Print Graph Paper & Furniture Cutouts to Lay Out Your Room
If you have a printer and scissors, you can employ a simple but effective method of creating a visual layout for any room in your home.
- Download graph paper in PDF format.
- From FILE menu, go to PAGE SETUP and change the orientation to Landscape.
- Print the graph paper by using the PRINT function from the FILE menu.
- Download Living room furniture cutouts or Home office furniture cutouts in PDF format.
- Print the cutouts by using the PRINT function from the FILE menu.
- Using scissors, cut out the furniture illustrations you want to use.
- Using a marker, draw your room borders on the graph paper. (each square is equal to one foot)
- Arrange furniture cut-outs on graph paper until you find a layout you like.